As it has been doing since recent editions, the FIFA 21 will once again have women’s teams and they had released the highest ratings.
The number one remains with respect to the previous game and is the American Megan Rapinoe, with a 93 overall rating. She maintains the numbers of her predecessor, although not without controversy because since the World Cup she has not seen official action on the field.
The second player is ones again the French Wendy Renard, from Lyon, and followed by the Australian Samantha Kerr, from Chelsea. The rest of the valuations are maintained, except for the Dutch VivianneMiedema, who went from 90 to 91; the same as the English Lucy Bronze, who improved from 89 to 90.
Keep in mind that not all teams are represented and that is why many important players are not on the list, such as the Danish Pernielle Harder, the most expensive pass in women’s football.
Here are the Highest Ratings of the female players in FIFA 21.
- Megan Rapinoe (Reign FC) with a rating of 93
- WendieRenard (Lyon) with a rating of 92
- Samantha Kerr (Chelsea) with a rating of 92
- VivianneMiedema (Arsenal) with a rating of 91
- Amandine Henry (Lyon) with a rating of 91
- Marozsan (Lyon) with a rating of 91
- Lucy Bronze (Lyon) with a rating of 90
- Eugenie Le Sommer (Lyon) with a rating of 90
- Graham Hansen (Barcelona) with a rating of 90
- Tobin Health (Portland Thorns) with a rating of 90
- Alex Morgan (Orlando Pride) with a rating of 90
- Lieke Martens (Barcelona) with a rating of 89
- Christine Sinclair (Portlan Thorns) with a rating of 89
- AlmuthSchult (Wolfsburg) with a rating of 89
- Julie Ertz (Chicago Red Stars) with a rating of 88
FIFA 21 is just around the corner, will be out on October 9 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you are expecting the release of FIFA 21 as much as we, don’t forget you can buy FIFA 21 coins at U7BUY store!
(Contributed by Guillermo Bisbal; Edited by Hermes_Fang)